Canoe Camping Family UK Holiday. These are two-day mini expeditions with an overnight camp on the river Wye. Our fully qualified and experienced instructors will be with you every step of the way. Our all-inclusive expedition prices mean there are no additional costs.
Meeting in the County Town of Hereford you will be transported to the start of your expedition. We provide transport back to Hereford at the end.
Taking the worry out of your expedition we provide experienced and fully endorsed British Canoeing guides who guide you the whole way through your expedition. We are able to deliver instruction in canoeing (at all levels of competence). Your night accommodation can be in pre-pitched tents or you can provide your own.
All your meals can be included and prepared for your family or group from a selection of menus chosen in advance. If you prefer to cater for yourselves that’s fine too.
Lunches are picnic style made from locally sourced produce, with vegetarian and vegan options available.
- Mega Burger with Mac and cheese
- Grilled trout, dauphinoise potatoes and steamed veg
- Southern fried chicken, potato wedges and corn on the cob
- Vegetable spaghetti bolognaise and garlic bread
- Bean chilli, rice and nachos (vegan)
- Belly buster cooked breakfast
- Canadian pancakes with bacon and maple syrup
- Bagels with egg
- Vegetarian breakfast omelette
- Porridge (soya or oat milk available)
- Cereals and toast
Bespoke meals can be discussed but may occur an additional charge.
Included in this expedition are all transfers, paddling equipment, campsites, meals, and an expedition guide.
Canoe Camping Family UK Holiday. Fully Guided Mini Expedition Families and Groups
2022 Dates will be listed soon
Well behaved dogs are welcome and Buoyancy aids for dogs are provided free of charge.